시작페이지로      즐겨찾기 추가 회원가입      로그인      마이페이지      주문배송조회      관심보관함      고객센터       장바구니

쇼핑몰 검색

• 게시물이 없습니다.
 카테고리 전체보기  > 베스트상품                                      구매대행                                      이벤트 / 기획                                      주문제작문의
주문제작상품

다이어리 | Daisy Lowe shares sweet snaps with fiancé Jordan Saul and daughter Ivy

페이지 정보

회사명 Aurora 작성일24-04-28 16:37 조회14회 댓글0건
상품사이즈
제작수량
이름
연락처
이메일

본문

Daisy Lowe has shared a carousel of sweet snaps with her fiancé Jordan Saul and their daughter as they enjoyed a sunny family getaway. 

The model, 34, who welcomed daughter Ivy in April with the real estate developer, Nuubu Bewertung enjoyed a 'digital detox' during her time away.

In one snap, Daisy looked incredible in a black bikini while holding an umbrella on the beach. 

She penned on Instagram: 'I was very excited about having a bit of a digital detox on holiday so we took a disposable camera…

'Although they are blown out and blurry, I will cherish these pictures of our first holiday always.

Happy family: Daisy Lowe has shared a carousel of sweet snaps with her fiancé Jordan Saul and their daughter as they enjoyed a sunny family getaway

Beaming: The model, 34, who welcomed daughter Ivy in April with the real estate developer, enjoyed a 'digital detox' during her time away

'And Ivy having her first taste of carrots on film! I hope you get to enjoy stretching out the summer sun

It comes after Daisy looked nothing short of sensational in a black lingerie set as she posed in lingerie three months after giving birth.

She beamed while standing side on in a dressing room showing off her incredible physique as she wrote about her pride over what her body has achieved.

Leaving her long dark tresses loose, Daisy revealed that she is 'feeling very proud of what my body has achieved'.

She penned: '3 months of motherhood & this is where I am at. I am still breastfeeding. I am still me…'

'She explained: 'Ivy having her first taste of carrots on film! I hope you get to enjoy stretching out the summer sun'

She penned on Instagram: 'I was very excited about having a bit of a digital detox on holiday so we took a disposable camera…'

'I have to remember that 3 months isn't that long for my body to recover. I am feeling so overwhelmed with love and magic as well as exhaustion…'

She continued: 'I am sat here as Ivy has her nap. Everyone says that you should sleep while the baby sleeps… I've never been very good at listening to what everyone says.

'I am trying to remember to be gentle on myself, that my body made our sassy little angel.

'This picture was taken in a moment when I was feeling very proud of what my body has achieved… and I popped on my bikini for the first time.

Amazing: It comes after Daisy looked nothing short of sensational in a black lingerie set as she posed in lingerie three months after giving birth

'Biggest love and respect to all the humans out there trying to love their own incredible bodies. We are all made of stardust.'

Daisy took to Instagram in April to reveal she had given birth to her daughter as she shared a picture of her bundle of joy. 

In the caption of her post, Daisy gushed: 'Our Easter egg finally hatched! Ivy Love Saul you have made all my dreams come true - our dream girl.

'I have never known happiness or love like this. I can't stop crying tears of joy. Happy Easter Loves.'

easterDaisy Lowe

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개   I   이용약관   I   개인정보취급방침   I   고객센터   I   배송&환불정책안내   I   공정거래위원회 사업자정보조회